If you blew a tire on the interstate, call Tony’s Truck, Tire, and Auto Center and we will come to you. If you’re a farmer in the field who needs service, we can drive to you directly on the field and can fix your tractor. Tony’s commitment to serving you when you need service on the road, field, or where ever you are is second to none.
- We have several road service trucks that can drive to your location to get you back on your way.
- Tools and Equipment for minor repairs that can be done on location
- Examples: Tire Blow out on the highway – we can come replace the tire there:
- Farmer has issue with a tire in the field, we can go to his location and repair it.
- Lock out service (you locked your keys in your car)
- Tire repair in your driveway
- Jump Starts (Semis or cars)
- Gelled up Semi’s (this happens when its really cold and semi drivers don’t put additive in their fuel. The fuel gels up inside the engine and the fuel filters have to be replaced or the semi cant go very fast. It makes the semi sluggish)
Roadside Service trucks equip with:
- Large Volume Air Compressors
- 125 Gallon Fuel Barrel
- Torch and Welder
- Fuel Filter